THE GRASP OF DEATH (LEFT FLANK – Right Arm Headlock)
- Turn your head to the left and tuck your chin into your chest as you step forward with your right foot toward 12:00 and form a right close kneel stance as you use your left knee to check and control the opponent’s right knee. Simultaneously countergrab the opponent’s right wrist with your right hand. Use your left hand to grab the flesh of his right inner thigh.
- As the opponent reacts, pass his right arm over your head and anchor your right arm to your right hip to control his height.
- With your left foot, step toward 10:30 and form a left neutral bow stance as you use your left forearm to apply a right arm bar lock and force the opponent to bend forward at his waist.
- Roll your left forearm on the back of the opponent’s right elbow until it is parallel to the ground and slide your left hand to grab and control his right elbow.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left transitory forward bow stance facing 10:30 as you deliver a right downward snapping inverted vertical punch to the opponent’s mastoid process. Pivot back into your left neutral bow stance after delivering the punch.