CLUTCHING FEATHERS (FRONT – Left Hand Hair Grab)
- With your left hand, pin the opponent’s left hand to your head. Simultaneously step to 6:00 and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right vertical middle knuckle fist strike to the nerves in the opponent’s left arm pit.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance as you deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s jaw simultaneously with a right extended outward block to the inside of your opponent’s left arm.
- Finish with a right inward downward diagonal raking back knuckle strike across the bridge of the opponent’s nose as you pivot counterclockwise back into your right neutral bow stance.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Without disrupting the flow of motion of your right hand, pivot counterclockwise and form a right reverse bow stance facing 12:00 and convert your right hand into a right downward (rear) hammerfist strike to the opponent’s groin. Your left hand should be positionally checking by the right side of your face.
- Immediately pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the right side of the opponent’s face. Your left hand will be positionally checking at rib cage level.
- Slide your left foot forward and in front of your right foot forming a left front twist stance facing 12:00. Prior to your left foot planting, deliver a left vertical punch to the opponent’s sternum simultaneously with your right forearm horizontally checking below your left punch. As your left foot plants into the twist stance, execute a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the left side of the opponent’s jaw simultaneously with a left inward horizontal heel palm strike to create a sandwiching effect.
- Deliver a right threading knee kick to the opponent’s groin as you simultaneously execute a right outward heel palm strike to this solar plexus and a left inward circular five-finger claw across his face.
- Hook around the left side of the opponent’s neck with your left hand and pull his head forward and downward.
Simultaneously plant into a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward overhead hammerfist strike to the back of his neck.
- Pivot into a transitional right reverse bow stance as you roll your right forearm clockwise to hook your opponent’s head and guide it downward and toward your right leg. Immediately deliver a right upward knee kick to his face.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.