DANCE OF DEATH (FRONT – Right Step Through Punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 10:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you defend with a left thrusting inward block. Your right arm hangs naturally along the right side of your body.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right underhand reverse handsword strike to his groin. Your left hand remains checking the opponent’s right arm.
- Immediately step forward (right forward step through maneuver) toward 12:00 and form a right neutral bow stance as you simultaneously deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the opponent’s right rib cage as you pull upward on the opponent’s right leg with your left hand.
- Deliver a right outward downward diagonal back knuckle strike to the inside of the opponent’s left knee. Your left hand maintains its grab on his right ankle.
- Deliver a right inward downward handsword strike to the opponent’s groin as you drop and form a right wide kneel stance. Your left hand maintains its grab on his right ankle.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- With your right hand, grab the outside of his right ankle and slide your left hand to the top of his toes.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 12:00 as you push down on the opponent’s toes with the heel of your left hand as you simultaneously pull upward and toward you on his heel with your right hand.
- Follow through with your clockwise twist on his ankle and rotate the opponent onto his stomach.
- Release the grab to his ankle and execute a left heel stomp to the opponent’s lower spine.
- Shift your entire body weight onto your left leg (having your right leg close to your left leg) as you stand on the opponent’s lower spine. Plant your right foot to the back right side of the opponent’s body (toward 4:30).
- Lift your left leg off the opponent’s spine and balance on your right leg (right one-legged stance). Plant your left foot toward 10:30 to deliver a left stomp to pinch his right kidney before landing it to the side of his right ribcage.
- Drop into a left wide kneel stance as deliver a right inward overhead handsword strike to the back of his neck. Your left hand will check his right shoulder.
- Immediately rise upward and deliver a right heel stomp to the opponent’s upper spine
- Shift your entire body weight onto your right leg (right one-legged stance) as you stand on top of the opponent’s upper spine. Step through with your left foot and plant toward 10:30 so that you end to the front left of his head.
- Deliver a right back heel stomp to the opponent’s head.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.