BUCKLING BRANCH (FRONT – Left Step Through Thrust Kick)
- With your right foot step toward 4:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30. Simultaneously deliver a left outward downward block to the outside of the opponent’s left leg as your right hand cocks to your right hip (fist clenched; palm up). Immediately recoil your left hand counterclockwise into a vertical position to act as a positional check.
- Immediately deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin from behind.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) toward 10:30 and form a right front twist stance. Immediately deliver a left knifeedge kick to the inside of his right knee from the rear.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- From Point of Contact, plant your left foot toward 9:30 and form a transitory left reverse bow stance. Immediately pivot counterclockwise (and in place) to form a left front rotating twist stance. Simultaneously check the opponent’s left shoulder with your left hand and execute a right inward overhead vertical hammerfist strike to his solar plexus. Immediately follow with a right knee kick to the middle of his spine.
- Plant your right foot to Point of Origin and immediately pivot clockwise to form a left reverse bow stance as you deliver a right vertical upward heel palm claw to the left side of the opponent’s chin and face. Immediately follow with a left inward heel palm claw to the left side of his jaw.
- Without hesitation, shift your left foot counterclockwise toward 5:30 and form a right close kneel stance as you execute a right underhand back knuckle strike to the opponent’s head as he is dropping.
- Immediately leap and pivot counterclockwise in the air, and land on your left foot as you deliver a right downward looping roundhouse kick to the opponent’s sternum.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.