CAPTURED LEAVES (RIGHT FLANK – Left Hand Finger Lock)
- Go with the opponent’s motion and raise your right hand high toward 11:00 to relieve the pressure and move your right foot toward 11:00. Your left hand tracks between your and your opponent’s arms to deliver a left outward upward diagonal handsword strike to break the opponent’s grip.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a fighting horse stance and deliver a left rear elbow strike to the opponent’s left kidney.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right rear elbow strike to the opponent’s left ribcage. Your left hand guards the right side of your face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 9:00.
- Immediately slide your right foot back into a right reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s left knee.
- Execute a left front crossover foot maneuver by sliding your left foot in front of your right foot and immediately step forward with your right foot into a right neutral bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right knee to force the opponent onto his back.
- Execute a left front crossover stomp to the opponent’s right knee.
- Plant your left foot to the outside of the opponent’s right leg and execute a right side kick to his groin.
- Plant your right foot to the side of the opponent’s right hip and slide your left foot (gauging leg) toward your right foot and immediately deliver a right thrusting knife edge kick to the opponent’s jaw.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.