CHARGING RAM (FRONT – Tackle)
- Slide your left foot toward 3:00 to form a right front twist stance as you deflect the opponent’s arm with a left outward downward parry (Your right arm is in a preparatory cock by your right ear). Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward overhead handsword strike to the back of his neck.
- Deliver a right front snapping ball kick to his rib cage or an instep kick to his solar plexus (depending upon target availability) immediately follow with a left front snapping ball kick to the left side of his jaw. These kicks are executed in a chicken kick fashion.
- With your left leg in the air, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- With your left leg in the air, execute a left front crossover and single cover out toward 1:30. Immediately pivot counterclockwise and form a left front rotating twist stance to generate torque for a right inward downward diagonal roundhouse kick to the back of the opponent’s left knee.
- Hop onto your right leg (gauging leg) and deliver a left knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s right knee.
- Hop onto your left leg (gauging leg) and deliver a right front scoop kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot back toward 12:00 and execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 12:00.