CRUSHING HAMMER (REAR – Bear Hug with arms pinned)
- With your left foot step to 9:00 and form a horse stance facing 12:00 as your left hand pins the opponent’s hand to your body. Simultaneously deliver a right hammerfist strike to his groin.
- Slide your right foot toward 9:00 and form a right close cat stance. Immediately slide around and behind the opponent’s left leg to 4:30 and form a right reverse bow stance as you simultaneously deliver a right rear heel palm strike to the opponent’s groin and grab his testicles.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right fighting horse stance facing 4:30 as your right arm contours up the opponent’s body and delivers a right upward vertical obscure elbow strike to his chin.
- Continue to pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 4:30 as you deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s left floating ribs.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30
- Continue to pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 4:30 as you deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s floating ribs.
- Immediately grab the back of both of the opponent’s knees and lift him off the ground forcing him to fall to the ground on his back.
- Shift your right hand and have it assist your left hand in twisting the opponent’s right foot. Immediately pivot clockwise slide your right foot back toward 12:00 to form a left neutral bow stance as you twist his ankle counterclockwise. This action will force the opponent to turn face downward.
- Release your grab on the opponent and execute a right front crossover stomp to the back of his right knee. After the stomp, slide your foot off to the right side of his body and plant it on the ground.
- Deliver a left thrusting knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s head or neck.
- Plant your left foot under the opponent’s left armpit and drop into a left close kneel stance to deliver a right downward knee kick to his left ribs or kidney.
- Bounce upward and shift your right foot so that it plants forward and beside the right side of the opponent’s head as you pivot clockwise to form a right close kneel stance to deliver a left downward knee kick to the back of his neck.
- Drag your left foot across the back of the opponent’s head as you cock your left foot high. Deliver a left back kick (or left downward stomp kick depending upon the distance) to the back of his head.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.