FLIGHT TO FREEDOM (REAR – Right Arm Hammerlock)
- With your left foot, step toward 5:00 and form a transitory right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you countergrab the opponent’s right wrist with your right hand.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left neutral bow stance facing 6:00 as you attempt to deliver a left outward horizontal elbow strike; however, the opponent blocks this strike and momentarily checks your Width and Depth Zones.
- Immediately step forward with your left foot toward 1:00 and form a right reverse cat stance. As you step, pull the opponent’s right arm on a downward diagonal direction to control his Dimensional Zones.
- Deliver a right thrusting back kick to the opponent’s right ribcage.
- Plant your right foot toward 7:30 and pivot clockwise to form a right neutral bow stance. Twist the opponent’s wrist clockwise in a tight circle. Deliver a left downward heel palm strike to his elbow to cause injury and control the opponent’s Dimensional Zones.
- Immediately deliver a left front thrusting ball kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee.
- Plant your right foot toward 10:30 and form a right rear twist stance facing 4:30 as you deliver a left hammering heel palm strike to the opponent’s right elbow. Your right hand continues to maintain its grab on his right wrist.
- Complete the crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- From your right rear twist stance, pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance facing 6:00 as you execute a right outward downward diagonal back knuckle strike to his right kidney.
- Deliver a left upward knee kick to the opponent’s stomach as your right hand checks his right arm.
- Plant your left leg (gauging leg) and deliver a right upward knee kick to the opponent’s stomach. From Point of Origin, immediately deliver a right thrusting side kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee.
- From Point of Origin, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.