GRIP OF DEATH (LEFT FLANK – Right Arm Headlock)
- Turn your head to the left and tuck your chin into your chest as you step forward with your right foot toward 10:30 and form a right close kneel stance as you use your left knee to check and control the opponent’s right knee. Simultaneously deliver a right inward hammerfist strike to his groin with a left inward hammerfist strike to this kidney.
- Contour your left arm over his right shoulder and use the first two fingers of your hand to press under the opponent’s nose (philtrum) as you anchor your elbow to fulcrum his head backward and downward.
- Pivot clockwise and form a left forward bow stance facing 6:00 as you deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to the opponent’s chin. Your left hand slides down the opponent’s right arm (sliding check) and checks his elbow.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- Execute a left front crossover sweep kick to the opponent’s right foot and plant to form a left front twist stance facing 10:30. Your left hand maintains its check to his right arm and your right hand positionally checks.
- Adjust your right foot (gauging leg) toward 6:00 to create proper alignment for the next move. Immediately slide your left foot toward 7:30 and form a left reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of this opponent’s left knee from behind. Your left hand checks low and your right hand checks high.
- Deliver a left snapping knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s right knee.
- Plant your left foot toward 4:30 and form a right rear twist stance. Immediately pivot clockwise and deliver a right spinning back heel thrust kick to the opponent’s upper spine.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.