HOOKING WINGS (FRONT – Two Hand Push Low)
- With your left foot, step toward 6:00 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as both hands hook (in the shape of cranes) to the inside of your opponent’s wrists, jerking his arm down, outside and past your hips.
- Slide your right foot back and form a transitional right 45-degree cat stance and immediately deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant forward and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 and deliver a right inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to the opponent’s left jaw hinge. Immediately return with a right outward downward diagonal back knuckle strike to his right jaw hinge. Your left hand positionally checks at solar plexus level.
- Execute a forward push-drag maneuver and deliver a right upward elbow strike to the opponent’s chin as your left hand continues to check.
- Deliver a right downward vertical heel palm strike and claw first striking the bridge of the opponent’s nose and then claw to his face and eyes.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Shift your left foot (gauging leg) toward 3:00 and deliver a right back outward horizontal heel scoop kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee. Immediately follow with a right roundhouse ball kick to his right knee.
- Plant your right foot near his right foot and pivot your body slightly counterclockwise toward 5:00 and gauge with your left foot to deliver a right outward horizontal hooking heel kick to the opponent’s right kidney.
- Plant your right foot near Point of Origin and bounce it into a right stiff leg lifting back kick to the opponent’s groin as you simultaneously deliver a right back stiff arm rising claw to his face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 5:00.