LOCKING HORNS (FRONT – Headlock)
- With your right foot, step toward 11:00 and form a right wide kneel stance as you check the opponent’s right knee with your left hand and deliver a right underhand reverse handsword strike to his groin.
- Use your left hand to push down on the opponent’s right elbow to clear the arm off your head (if it is still there) and rise upward to form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right vertical obscure elbow strike to his jaw. Using 1/4 beat timing, continue the motion of your left hand to deliver a left downward palm strike (fingers to right) to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- Execute a push-drag foot maneuver and deliver a right inward downward diagonal elbow strike to the left side of his jaw as you simultaneously deliver a left inward hooking heel palm strike to the right side of his jaw to create a sandwiching effect.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Slide your left foot forward to form a left front twist stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right outward horizontal back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right rib cage simultaneously with a left heel palm push-down strike (fingers are horizontal and pointed inward) to his solar plexus.
- Immediately thread a right thrusting knee kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Deliver a right downward stomp kick to the opponent’s right instep.
- Finish with a left rear crossover stomp kick to the opponent’s left instep.
- With your left foot, step toward 6:00 (left reverse step through) and execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.