LONE KIMONO (FRONT – Left Hand Lapel Grab)
- With your left foot, step back and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00. Simultaneously, pin his left hand with your left hand and deliver a right upward block against his left elbow as you settle into your stance.
- Circle your right arm counterclockwise and deliver a right inward downward diagonal forearm strike against his left elbow. Use this action, to clear his arm on a downward 45-degree diagonal. Your left hand should be checking
- After cocking your right hand slightly toward your left hip (palm up) deliver a right outward upward diagonal handsword strike to his throat. Your left hand checks at solar plexus level.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Immediately slide your left foot toward 4:30 and deliver a right outward horizontal back knuckle strike to the opponent’s solar plexus. Your left hand continues to check your opponent’s left arm.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance as you deliver a right extended outward block to the inside of the opponent’s left arm. Simultaneously execute a left thrusting handsword strike to the opponent’s throat.
- Slide your left foot toward your right foot (gauging leg) and pivot counterclockwise as you deliver a right thrusting knife-edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s right knee simultaneous with a right inward handsword strike to the left side of the opponent’s neck. Your left hand positionally checks near your solar plexus.
- From point of contact with your right kick, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- With your left foot, step toward 6:00 (left reverse step through) and execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.