REPEATING MACE (FRONT – Left Hand direct push)
- With your left foot, step toward 4:30 and pivot to form a right neutral bow stance (facing 12:00) as you defend with a left outward hooking parry (palm up) simultaneous with a right inward horizontal raking hammerfist strike to his left kidney. Immediately loop back with a right outward back knuckle strike to his left ribcage as you settle into your stance.
- Shift your weight onto your left leg and deliver a right inward downward diagonal looping roundhouse kick to the back of his left knee.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Front Point of Contact, plant your right foot to Point of Origin and immediately slide your left foot toward 10:30 and form a left front twist stance as you execute a right outward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to his sternum or face. Your left hand will check on top of his left arm.
- Pivot clockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a left thrusting heel palm strike upward and under the opponent’s chin. Simultaneous with this action your right hand will slide and check his left arm.
- Without hesitation, continue to pivot clockwise and deliver a right spinning back heel kick (toward 1:30) to the opponent’s solar plexus.
- Plant your right foot into a transitory right reverse cat stance to gauge the distance and Angle of Entry for the next move. Immediately have your left foot hop between the opponent’s legs and deliver a right back scoop kick to the inside of his left knee.
- Reverse the direction of your right foot and deliver a right stiff-leg kick to the inside of his right leg.
- Plant your right foot to the inside of the opponent’s right leg and immediately execute a left rear crossover heel stomp to his groin.
- As the opponent reacts to the stomp, execute a right thrusting knife-edge kick to his throat, chin, or face.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover sweep kick to scrape the opponent’s right shin, instep, and foot.
- Plant your right foot and execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.