SHIELD AND SWORD (FRONT – Left step through punch)
- With your right foot, step toward 1:30 and form a right forward bow stance as you deliver a left extended outward block using the knife edge of your hand.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right fighting horse stance as you deliver a right inward handsword strike to the back of the opponent’s neck.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance and deliver a left inward horizontal elbow strike to the opponent’s left lower ribcage. Your right hand checks his left arm at the elbow.
- Slide your left foot toward 4:30 and form a right front twist stance facing 10:30 as your left hand hooks out and down (palm-up like a waiter carrying a tray) on top of his left forearm. Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance facing 10:30 and execute a right inward horizontal raking hammerfist strike to the opponent’s left kidney. In the same continuous motion, deliver a right roundhouse kick to his right kidney .
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Momentarily plant your right foot to the ground and slide your left foot (gauging leg) toward your right foot to adjust for range and angle. Immediately deliver a right knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s right knee.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) and execute a left front scoop kick to the opponent’s groin (from the rear).
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) and execute a right knife edge kick to the opponent’s back. Plant your right foot (gauging leg) into a front crossover position (left rear twist stance) and pivot counterclockwise to deliver a left spinning back kick to his groin.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.