SLEEPER (FRONT – Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step forward on a 45-degree angle (toward 11:00) and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00. Simultaneously defend with a left inward block as you right arm hangs naturally along the right side of your body.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance as you deliver a right inward upward diagonal inner wrist strike to the left side of the opponent’s neck.Your left hand maintains a bracing angle check to the outside of the opponent’s right arm.
- With your right foot step behind the opponent’s right leg (cat around) and form a modified horse stance to buckle his right leg. Simultaneously grab your right wrist with your left hand from the back of the opponent’s neck and apply pressure in an inward downward diagonal direction as you pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance facing 10:30.
- Shift your left foot toward 4:30 and force the opponent to the ground and drop to form a left close kneel stance to deliver a right knee drop to his right ribcage simultaneously with a right vertical punch to his face.Your left hand is checking the opponent’s right arm by pushing it down and across his body to act.
- Shift your right foot toward 12:00 and execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30 as you gradually rise upward.
- Check the opponent’s right arm by pinning it across his body as you grab his right shoulder with your right hand. Use both hands to turn him onto his stomach.
- Raise up and adjust your right foot (gauging leg) slightly toward 10:30 and pivot clockwise to form a right close kneel stance facing 10:30 to deliver a left knee drop to his left kidney.
- Stand up and adjust your left foot (gauging leg) toward 12:00 and pivot counterclockwise to deliver a right downward looping roundhouse to the opponent’s groin from behind.
- Move your left foot (gauging leg) slightly forward and alongside his left hip and drop to form a left close kneel stance with a right knee drop to the opponent’s lower spine simultaneously with a right heel palm strike to the back of his head.
- Spring upward and spin 180-degrees clockwise and execute a right stiff leg sweeping kick to the opponent’s head.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.