SPIRALING TWIG (REAR – Bear Hug with arms free)
- With your right foot step to 3:00 and form a horse stance facing 12:00 as you deliver right and left inward middleknuckle fist strikes to the back of the opponent’s top hand (or hands). Immediately drop both elbows to pin his arms. Without hesitation, grab the opponent’s right hand with both of your hands. Your thumbs will be on the back of his hand and your fingers inside his palm.
- With your left foot, step toward 1:30 and form a left neutral bow stance as you pull the opponent forward and begin to twist his wrist clockwise. Immediately pivot clockwise and execute a right reverse step through and end in a left neutral bow stance facing 7:30. During this action, both of your hands continue to twist the opponent’s rist clockwise in a tight circle close to your body applying an inward wrist lock.
- Deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s right rib cage as your pull his right arm past your right hip and continue to twist on his wrist.
- Plant your right foot forward and form a right neutral bow stance facing 7:30. Simultaneously check your opponent’s right arm downward with your left hand as you deliver a right stiff arm back lifting knuckle strike to your opponent’s face or temple.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- Slide your left foot behind your right leg toward 9:00 and form a right front twist stance as you deliver a right outward raking hammerfist strike to the opponent’s face.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right vertical outward raking back knuckle strike to the opponent’s face.
- Immediately deliver a right upward vertical heel kick to the opponent’s face to stand him up and follow with a right thrusting back kick to his solar plexus.
- Plant your right foot down (gauging leg) and spin counterclockwise to deliver a left rear spinning back kick to any available opening.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 12:00.