THRUSTING SALUTE (FRONT – Right Thrusting Ball Kick)
- With your right foot, step toward 4:30 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30. Simultaneously deliver a left outward downward block to the inside of the opponent’s right leg. Immediately snap your left hand counterclockwise to a vertical position to act as a positional block with your left hand open. During the action, your right hand cocks near your right hip (palm up).
- Immediately deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot toward 10:30 and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right torquing
(counterclockwise) heel palm strike to the opponent’s jaw. Your left hand acts a positional check near your right ribcage.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Slide your left foot forward to form a left front twist stance as you deliver a left vertical thrust punch to the opponent’s solar plexus simultaneously with a right outward horizontal heel palm strike across his midsection.
- Pivot clockwise to form a left neutral bow stance and deliver a left inward horizontal elbow strike to the
opponent’s right ribcage as your right hand covers, palm out, in front of your face.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a left forward bow stance as you deliver a right chopping punch to the opponent’s left pubic bone. Your left forearm checks across the opponent’s mid-section to control his Width and Height
- Immediately deliver a right inward overhead looping back knuckle punch (or strike) to the opponent’s left
- Pivot clockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a left inward overhead looping back knuckle punch (or strike) to the opponent’s left temple. Your right forearm drops down to check the opponent’s midsection.
- Without disrupting the continuity of your left looping back knuckle strike, have both of your arm flow into positional checks as you execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.