THUNDERING HAMMERS (FRONT – Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 11:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you defend with a left inward block. Your right arm hangs naturally along your right side.
- Execute a forward push-drag maneuver and drop into a left wide kneel stance and deliver a right inward horizontal forearm strike across the opponent’s stomach.
- Pivot clockwise and drop lower into a right close kneel stance facing 4:30 and execute a right rolling check (palm up) to the opponent’s right shoulder as you deliver a left downward hammerfist strike to his left kidney.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left close kneel stance facing 12:00 and deliver a right downward hammerfist strike to the back of the opponent’s neck. Your left hand shifts from his left kidney into a left horizontal forearm check to his right shoulder.
- Shift your left foot back toward 7:30 to form a right neutral bow stance facing 1:30. Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Slide your left foot back toward 7:30 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 1:30 as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right temple followed with a right thumb rake downward across his right eye. Immediately shuffle forward and execute a right upward heel palm claw to his face.
- Slide your left foot back toward 6:00 as your right hand switches counterclockwise to the left side of the opponent’s face and grab his chin. Use your right forearm on his head to act as a fulcrum as you push his right shoulder with your left hand. This combined action (opposing forces) will twist and turn the opponent counterclockwise onto his back on your right knee.
- Deliver a right inward downward hammerfist strike to the opponent’s heart or sternum.
- Execute a left knee kick to the back of the opponent’s head at the base of his skull as your right forearm simultaneously rakes inward across his face.
- Plant your left foot back and allow the opponent to fall to the ground. He will land on his back with his head pointing toward 7:30 and his feet pointing toward 1:30. Immediately deliver a right inward downward diagonal roundhouse kick to his groin.
- Drop into a left close kneel stance to deliver a right downward knee drop to the opponent’s solar plexus as you simultaneously execute a right vertical punch to his face while your left hand checks his right arm.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.