TWIRLING WINGS (REAR – Two Hand, Stiff Arm, Shoulder Grab)
- Slide your left foot toward 5:00 and form a left rear twist stance as you cock both hands in fists at your right hip. Your right fist should be palm up and your left fist palm facing you (cup and saucer).
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance facing 6:00 as you deliver a left vertical outward block to the outside of his left arm (at or above his elbow) simultaneously with a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the back of his left lower ribcage.
- Pivot clockwise and form a left fighting horse stance as you deliver a left inward horizontal elbow strike to the front of his left lower rib cage. Your right hand is checking high on his right arm (Bracing Angle Check).
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- Have your right leg cross behind your left leg (left rear crossover) and immediately slide your left leg back to buckle the inside of his right leg. At this point you will be in a left reverse bow stance.
- From your left reverse bow stance, deliver a left thrusting knee kick to the inside of his left knee to create another buckling effect.
- Plant your left foot in front of your right forming a right rear twist stance facing 6:00. Immediately pivot clockwise and deliver a right rear spinning stiff leg raise kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot toward 12:00 and form a left rear twist stance and deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s head.
- From your twist stance, step out with your left leg to complete the right front crossover and double cover out toward 5:00.