BEGGING HANDS (FRONT – Two Hand Direct Wrist Grab)
- With your left foot, step back and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00. Simultaneously, rotate both hands outward to form double outward hooking parries to break the opponent’s grip.
- From point of origin, deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot forward (gauging leg) and deliver a left front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s chin or chest.
- Plant forward with your left foot and form a left neutral bow stance (or forward bow stance) as you simultaneously deliver double torquing heel palm strikes (fingers out) under the opponent’s chest.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.
- After your double torquing heel palm strikes to the opponent’s pectoral muscles, execute double crab hand pinches to the nerves in this region as you step forward with your right foot and form a right neutral bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right leg.
- While still maintaining the grab, execute a left rear crossover and end in a right reverse bow stance toward 1:30 to buckle the opponent’s left leg from the inside.
- Execute a right front crossover sweep to his right leg and end in a twist stance facing 7:30 as you deliver a right inward horizontal heel palm strike and claw to his face.
- From Point of Origin, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- With your left leg still in the air, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.