THE BACK BREAKER (RIGHT FLANK – Right step through punch)
- While standing naturally facing 12:00, step toward 1:30 with your right foot and form a right inverted neutral bow stance as you defend with a left inward parry followed by a right outward parry to the outside of the opponent’s right arm.
- With your left foot, step toward 1:30 as your right hand grabs the opponent’s right shoulder. Pivot clockwise and grab the back of his left shoulder with your left hand.
- Step back toward 1:30 with your right foot to form a left neutral bow stance facing 7:30 as both of your arms pull the opponent’s shoulders backward and toward you to disturb his balance. Immediately deliver a right knee kick to his lower spine (coccyx).
- Plant your right foot back toward 1:30 and form a left forward bow stance and pull the opponent onto your left knee to cause an injury to his upper spine.
- Grab the opponent’s chin with your right hand as your left hand moves to the right side of his head. Immediately twist his head clockwise to break his neck.
- Reverse the motion of your right hand and execute a right inward downward diagonal handsword strike to the bridge of the opponent’s nose.
- While still in place, deliver twin downward back knuckle strikes to the opponent’s shoulders.
- Step back with your left foot toward 1:30 and form a right close kneel stance as you execute twin heel palm claws to the opponent’s face.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right reverse close kneel stance. Utilize this momentum to deliver a right pivot kick to the right side of the opponent’s jaw hinge.
- Follow with a right back heel stomp to the nerve of the opponent’s right shoulder or clavicle.
- From your right reverse bow stance, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30
- After your right stomp, drag your right foot (gauging leg) near and slightly to the right of your left foot and execute a left reverse inward looping heel hook to the opponent’s face. Plant your left foot back into a left reverse heel stomp to his left collar bone.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left neutral bow stance and immediately deliver a low right front shovel kick to the opponent’s left jaw. Follow through with this action and plant into a right front rotating twist stance to deliver a left knee drop onto the opponent’s ribs.
- Using the opponent’s body as a springboard, bounce up into the air and pivot counterclockwise and land with your left foot where your right foot was as you deliver a right looping downward roundhouse kick to his groin.
- Leap upward again and pivot clockwise and land with your right foot where your left foot was as you deliver a left looping downward roundhouse kick to the opponent’s right knee cap or inner thigh.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 12:00 landing on your left foot to form a left onelegged stance with your left hand covering high and your right hand.