CIRCLING THE HORIZON (FRONT- Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 9:00 as you defend with a left inward parry. Immediately slide your right foot toward your left foot and form a right 45-degree cat stance. Your right hand circles from Point of Origin to first cover past your groin and then tracks over your left wrist to deliver a right thrusting vertical back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right cheek bone.
- Immediately step forward to the outside of the opponent’s right leg with your right leg and form a right neutral bow stance facing 1:30. As you settle into your stance, deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to his right lower rib cage as your left hand acts as a bracing angle check to his right arm.
- Drop into a right close kneel stance and deliver a right chopping hammerfist strike to the back of the opponent’s right knee to cause a buckle.
- Follow through with your right hand and deliver a right underhand reverse hammerfist strike to the opponent’s groin.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 9:00.
- Drop onto your left knee and immediately thrust your right leg back toward 5:00 (a left forward bow stance on the ground) to sweep the opponent’s legs as you simultaneously deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to his solar plexus toward 11:00.
- Execute a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s right ribcage. As you snap your kick back, deliver a right downward heel stomp to his ribs.
- Pull your right foot off his body and plant it down beside his right hip as you stand up. Immediately execute a left front downward heel stomp to his groin and begin to pivot clockwise.
- Continue to pivot and plant your left foot down next to the opponent’s right hip. Immediately execute a right spinning back heel stomp to his ribs.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.