CLIPPING THE STORM (FRONT- Right Club Thrust)
- While in a left neutral bow stance, step toward 11:00 and form a horse stance (facing 1:30) as you deliver a right outward downward diagonal parry to the outside of the club immediately followed by a left inward downward handsword strike to the outside of the opponent’s right forearm as you simultaneously cock your right handsword near your right ear.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a right downward handsword strike to the outside of the opponent’s right wrist. Your left hand cock (palm in) beside your right ear.
- With your right foot, step forward to the outside of the opponent’s right leg and form a right 45-degree cat stance as you deliver a left outward horizontal handsword strike to the opponent’s throat. Your right hand slides down to check on top of the opponent’s right arm.
- Step forward to the back of the opponent’s right leg to form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike under the opponent’s chin. Your left hand checks the opponent’s upper arm.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Drop onto your left knee and form a right close kneel stance (on the ground) as you deliver a right outward downward diagonal back knuckle strike to the back of the opponent’s right knee. Utilize this strike (with your left hand assisting) to force the opponent to fall backward over your right knee.
- While the opponent is still falling, continue the counterclockwise orbit of your right arm to deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s groin.
- Immediately stand up and execute a left front snap kick to the opponent’s right ribcage.
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) near his right hip and execute a right thrusting heel stomp to his solar plexus.Immediately pivot counterclockwise and slide your right foot along his chest to form a right reverse bow stance which ends in a right stomp to his throat or chin.
- Drag your right foot (gauging leg) into a left close kneel stance and then beside your left foot (which is near his right hip) to gauge for distance. Immediately deliver a left outward downward looping crescent kick stomp to the opponent’s groin.
- Execute a right step through stomp to his right ankle. Slip your right foot off his ankle to the ground and immediately execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 3:00.