CONQUERING SHIELD (FRONT- Left Lapel Grab (stiff arm))
- Pin the opponent’s left hand to your chest with your left hand as you execute a right inward vertical forearm strike to the outside of his left elbow. Simultaneously deliver a right thrusting ball kick to his right inner knee.
- Plant your right foot toward 12:00 and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right downward elbow strike to the opponent’s left forearm.
- Follow with a right upward elbow strike under the opponent’s chin as your left hand positionally checks.
- Finish with a right downward heel palm claw striking first to the bridge of the opponent’s nose and then to his eyes and face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Drop your right hand to check the opponent’s left arm as you deliver a left vertical punch to his sternum. Immediately follow with a right stiff arm lifting punch under his jaw toward 11:00.
- Convert your right hand into a right outward horizontal heel palm claw to turn the opponent’s face to the left. Immediately follow with a left knee kick to his groin.
- Plant to your left foot toward 1:30 and form a left neutral bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s left knee as you deliver a left stiff arm lifting punch under his jaw.
- Slide your right foot toward 10:30 to form a right rear twist stance as you deliver a right heel palm strike to his face.
- Immediately slide your left foot back toward 11:00 and form a left reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right leg. Immediately adjust your left foot toward 3:00 to form a left front rotating twist stance as you deliver a left vertical outward knuckle rake across the bridge of his nose.
- Step toward 6:00 with your left foot and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right inward downward diagonal knuckle rake across the bridge of the opponent’s nose or cheek bone.
- Deliver a left front step through shovel kick striking the opponent’s knee, ribs, or face.
- From Point of Origin, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 5:00.