CROSSED TWIGS (REAR – Two Hand Direct Wrist Grab)
- With your left foot, step toward 1:30 and form a transitional right reverse bow stance as you counter grab both of the opponent’s wrists (right to right and left to left). As you settle into your stance, pull the opponent along a downward 45-degree angle toward 1:30.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right outward upward diagonal elbow strike to the opponent’s right jaw. Your hands are still maintaining their wrist grabs.
- Continue to pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 6:00 and cross the opponent’s arms.
- Release your right hand and circle your right arm counterclockwise to deliver a right inward overhead elbow strike to the opponent’s upper spine. Simultaneous with the elbow strike, drop your body into a right wide kneel stance to take advantage of Gravitational Marriage.
- Release your left hand and execute double downward hammering heel palm strikes to the opponent’s left kidney and ribs simultaneously with a left upward knee kick to his rib cage.
- Replant your left foot to point of origin and execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- After your left knee kick to the opponent’s right rib cage, immediately deliver a right upward knee kick to his rib cage. Without loss of motion, and with your right leg still in the air, deliver a right thrusting knife edge kick to the opponent’s left knee.
- Plant your right foot toward 7:30 in a transitional right neutral bow stance and immediately bounce it off the ground and execute a right rear scooping heel kick to the opponent’s left jaw.
- From your right rear scoop kick, plant your right leg toward 3:00 (gauging leg) and immediately pivot counterclockwise and slide your left foot toward 6:30 to form a left reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of your opponent’s right knee. Simultaneously execute a left rear heel palm strike and claw to the opponent’s groin. Your right hand is checking high.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a left outward hooking check (palm up) on the opponent’s shoulder. Immediately deliver a right upward knee kick to the opponent’s jaw as you simultaneously strike with a right inward overhead hammering heel palm strike to create a sandwiching effect.
- Plant your right foot down (gauging leg) and immediately execute a left front crossover toward 1:30 as you execute a left outward downward diagonal heel palm strike and claw to the opponent’s face.
- Execute a double cover out toward 1:30.