FLASHING WINGS (FRONT – Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 11:00 and form a left neutral bow stance as you defend with a left inward block as your right hand cocks to your right hip (fist clenched and palm up).
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the opponent’s right lower ribcage. Your left hand slides up his arm to check at his shoulder.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right fighting horse stance as you deliver a right outward horizontal elbow strike to the opponent’s back. Simultaneously deliver a left outward horizontal claw across his face.
- Pivot clockwise toward 4:30 to form a left close kneel stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right outward downward diagonal hooking handsword strike to the back of the opponent’s neck. Immediately follow with a left inward handsword strike to the back of his neck as you settle into your stance.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left wide kneel stance facing 12:00 as you Round the Corner and deliver a right inward upward diagonal thrusting handsword strike (palm up) to the opponent’s throat. Simultaneously your left hand slides down and past his right shoulder to check and pin his right arm to his body.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Circle your left foot clockwise to sweep this right leg. Immediately circle your right foot clockwise to buckle his right leg as you form a left forward bow stance. Simultaneously deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to his face. Grab the opponent’s face with your right hand and begin to turn the opponent counterclockwise by pushing forward with your right hand on his head and pushing on this right shoulder with your left hand.
- Immediately deliver a right knee kick to his spine.
- From Point of Contact deliver a right thrusting side kick to the back of the opponent’s left knee. Simultaneously deliver a right outward claw across his face.
- From Point of Contact execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 9:00.