GATHERING CLOUDS (FRONT- Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 10:30 and form a modified left neutral bow stance as you deliver a left inward parry simultaneous with a right inward horizontal vertical middle-knuckle fist rake through the opponent’s right ribcage. Immediately reverse the motion of your right arm and deliver a right outward horizontal handsword strike to his right lower ribcage or kidney. Your left hand checks his right arm.
- With your right foot, step forward and form a right neutral bow stance toward 1:30 to buckle the inside of his right knee. Simultaneously deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the front of his right lower ribcage as you settle into your stance. Your left hand acts as a bracing angle check against his right elbow.
- Pin the opponent’s right arm against his body with your left hand and deliver a right front scoop kick to his groin. Simultaneously deliver a right inward two-finger hook to his left eye.
- Plant your right foot toward 7:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 1:30. Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Plant your right foot toward 7:30 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 1:30. While checking with your left hand, execute a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin. Plant your right foot (gauging leg) down and follow with a left front snapping ball kick to his chin.
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) and pivot clockwise and deliver a right spinning back kick to the opponent’s right knee.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) beside your left foot and turn counterclockwise to deliver a left thrusting knife edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee.
- Plant your left foot toward the opponent and form a left reverse bow stance. Immediately pivot counterclockwise and form a left front rotating twist stance as you deliver a left outward back knuckle strike followed by a right inward heel palm claw to the opponent’s head and face.
- Pivot clockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you deliver a left inward heel palm claw to the opponent’s face. Continue the flow of motion and deliver a left back kick to any available opening.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover hop onto a right one legged stance and guard with your left open hand low and your right hand above your head.