GLANCING WING (FRONT- Left uppercut punch)
- While standing in a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00, deliver a right inward block to the outside of the opponent’s left arm while simultaneously delivering a left vertical punch to his face.
- Hook your left hand down (clockwise) on the outside of the opponent’s left arm as you deliver a right chopping uppercut punch to his left ribcage.
- Slide your left foot toward 4:30 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 10:30 as your left hand hooks the back of the opponent’s neck and causes him to bend forward. Your right hand checks his left arm against his body.
- Execute a right inward downward diagonal punch which converts into a forearm elbow strike to the left side of this opponent’s jaw.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- After your right thrusting diagonal forearm elbow punch, pull your right elbow back (like a right outward upward diagonal elbow strike) so that your right wrist is bent up to allow your right back knuckle to hook the right side of the opponent’s face.
- Drag your left foot (gauging leg) to your right foot and execute a right outward crescent knee kick to the opponent’s rib cage.
- Deliver a right downward stomp to the opponent’s left foot. Immediately bounce this stomp to deliver a right thrusting side kick to the inside of his right knee.
- Drag your left foot to gauge for a right reverse scoop kick to the opponent’s head. Pull this kick inward and then bounce it back into a right inward downward diagonal looping roundhouse kick to the back of his left knee.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 5:00.