GRIPPING TALON (FRONT- Left Direct Wrist Grab)
- Begin to orbit your right arm in a counterclockwise circle. At the apex of the circle, counter-grab the opponent’s left wrist with your left hand. Step forward with your right foot toward 12:00 and form a right neutral bow stance. Pull your right arm free and deliver a right outward downward hammerfist strike to the opponent’s groin.
- Immediately deliver with a right inward horizontal elbow strike to his left rib cage and follow with a right outward horizontal elbow strike (palm down) to his rib cage.
- In the same continuous motion, deliver a right outward horizontal back knuckle strike (follow through) to the opponent’s left rib cage as you simultaneously cross behind your right leg with your left foot toward 1:30. Immediately complete your left rear crossover as you slide your right leg back to form a right reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s left leg as you simultaneously deliver a right inward downward diagonal looping inner wrist strike to his right mastoid bone.
- Deliver a right upward knee kick to the opponent’s face.
- Execute a right front crossover and deliver a right inward downward heel palm strike to the opponent’s right elbow.
- Execute a double cover out toward 4:30.
- After your right knee kick and with your right leg still in the air, cross your right leg behind your left and plant toward 4:30 to form a left front twist stance. Simultaneously,reach across with your right hand and grab his face (right side of his jaw). Immediately pivot clockwise and form a left neutral bow stance as you anchor your right elbow.
- Immediately slide your left foot back toward 4:30 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 10:30.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance as you deliver a left inward overhead hammerfist strike to the left ribcage of the opponent.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward overhead hammerfist strike to the opponent’s sternum.
- Immediately pivot counterclockwise and form a right reverse bow stance (left forward bow stance facing 6:00) and force the opponent to the ground with a right stiff arm lifting back knuckle strike to his chin.
- Without hesitation and as the opponent falls to the ground, deliver a right sweeping scoop kick to his chin. Finish with a right front crossover stomp to any available target on the face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.