HUGGING PENDULUM (FRONT – Right Step Through Knife-Edge Kick)
- While in a right neutral bow stance, execute a reverse push-drag maneuver toward 7:30 as you deliver a right outward downward diagonal hammering block to the outside of the opponent’s right leg.
- Without delay, execute a left front crossover as you cross your right hand (palm up) to your left hip and positionally check with your left hand. Immediately deliver a right knife-edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee from behind.
- Plant your right foot forward and form a right neutral bow stance and deliver a right outward horizontal back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right mastoid or right temple. Arc your strike wide to the right and return with aright inward horizontal hooking heel palm claw to the left side of the opponent’s face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- As your right hand passes through its target, step with your right foot toward 9:00 and pivot counterclockwise to form a left neutral bow stance facing 3:00 as you deliver a left outward horizontal heel palm claw to the opponent’s face. Continue the counterclockwise spin to form a left forward bow stance to deliver a right inward horizontal roundhouse punch to his face.
- Adjust your left foot (gauging leg) slightly back and deliver a right roundhousing ball of foot kick to the opponent’s sternum.
- Plant your right foot (gauging leg) toward 11:00 and spin counterclockwise to deliver a low left spinning side thrust kick to the opponent’s neck.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30