INTERCEPTING THE RAM (FRONT- Tackle)
- Leap forward onto your left foot (toward 11:00) as you deliver a right upward knee kick to the opponent’s solar plexus as you simultaneously deliver a right inward overhead hammerfist strike to his right kidney.
- Plant your right foot toward 6:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30 as you deliver a left inward overhead elbow strike to his upper spine.
- Slide your left foot toward 4:30 to form a right neutral bow stance. With your left hand, guide the opponent past the left side of your body as you deliver a right inward downward diagonal elbow strike to the side of his left jaw.
- Finish with a right rear scoop kick to the opponent’s jaw.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30
- With your right leg still in the air after delivering the right rear scoop kick, immediately deliver a right back thrust kick to the opponent’s body.
- Plant your right foot toward 6:00 (gauging leg) and immediately pivot counterclockwise to execute a left spinning back thrust kick to any available opening.
- Plant your left foot toward 12:00 (gauging leg) and pivot counterclockwise to form a left neutral bow stance. Immediately deliver a right inward upward diagonal slicing knife edge kick to the opponent’s face. In the same continuous action, deliver a right thrusting knife edge kick to the opponent’s right knee.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.