RETURNING STORM (FRONT – Inward Roundhouse Outward Stick Attack Combination)
- As the opponent delivers a wild inward horizontal roundhouse club strike, execute a reverse push-drag maneuver toward 7:30 to form a right neutral bow stance facing 1:30. Place both of your arms close to your chest; positioning them vertically with your fists on top.
- As the opponent returns with an outward horizontal club attack, step forward with your left foot toward 1:30 to `form a left neutral bow stance. As you settle into your stance, deliver a left inward block simultaneously with a right extended outward block.
- Immediately grab the opponent’s right wrist with your right hand as you press forward against is elbow with your left forearm. Simultaneously slide your right foot clockwise toward 10:30 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 4:30.
- Deliver a right front snapping ball kick toward 4:30 to the opponent’s right ribcage.
- Plant your right foot forward to form a right neutral bow stance facing 4:30 as you check the opponent’s right arm down by pushing it down and past your right hip with your left hand. Simultaneously deliver a right upward lifting stiff-arm back knuckle strike to the opponent’s face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 12:00.
- Step back with your right foot toward 11:30 and form a left neutral bow stance as your right hand re-grabs the opponent’s right wrist and your left hand grabs his right elbow. Immediately shift your left foot toward 7:30 to form a left neutral bow stance and force the opponent face downward onto the ground.
- While still maintaining the grab with your right hand, adjust your right foot (gauging leg) and execute a left heel stomp to the back of the opponent’s neck.
- Swing your right foot clockwise toward 7:30 (stepping over the opponent’s body) as you use both arms to pull the opponent’s right arm to dislocated his right shoulder.
- Adjust your left leg (gauging leg) toward 7:30 as you execute a right downward looping roundhouse kick to the back of the opponent’s head.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.