SHIELD AND MACE (FRONT – Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 11:00 and form a left neutral bow stance. Immediately pivot clockwise and form a horse stance as you deliver a right vertical outward block simultaneously with a left straight punch to the opponent’s right lower ribcage.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance as you deliver a right hammerfist strike to the top of the opponent’s right kidney, driving down to the pelvic area.
- Drop into a left close kneel stance as your left hand circles clockwise to pin the opponent’s right arm down to his body as your right arm circles counterclockwise to strike his face and eyes with a right inward looping horizontal heel palm claw.
- Drop lower into your left close kneel stance as you continue the counterclockwise circle of your right hand to deliver a right outward handsword strike to the back of his right knee. Your left hand will circle clockwise and check the opponent’s right shoulder.
- Without raising your body, deliver a right knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s left knee.
- From Point of Contact execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 8:00.
- Without rising upward, deliver a right knife edge kick to the back of the opponent’s left knee.
- Plant your right foot toward 2:00 and form a right neutral bow stance as you right hand follows through to deliver a right heel palm strike to the opponent’s jaw and face.
- As the opponent begins to fall toward you, grab his chin with your right hand and pull him in and down to deliver a left upward knee kick to the back of his head.
- Plant your left foot (gauging leg) straight down and slide your right foot back toward 9:00 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 3:00. Simultaneously push the back of his head with your left hand as you grab his chin with your right hand and jerk. This combined action will create a neck wrench.
- With your left foot (gauging leg) step back and deliver a low right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s head.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.