TAMING THE MACE (FRONT- Right step through punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 11:00 and form a left forward bow stance as you simultaneously defend with a left inward parry on the outside of the opponent’s right arm. As you parry, deliver a right inward handsword strike to the inside of his right biceps.
- Have your right hand check the opponent’s right hand at his wrist as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to his right temple.
- Grab the opponent’s right shoulder with your right hand. Anchor your elbows and pull the opponent down to control his Height Zones as you simultaneously pull him downward and toward you (hugging him close to your body) to control his Depth Zones.
- With both of your hands grabbing your opponent, step toward 4:30 with your left foot to form a right neutral bow stance facing 10:30. Pivot counterclockwise and bend your knees as you gradually descend to force the opponent against the wall.
- As the opponent slams against the wall, deliver a right knee kick to the opponent’s groin as you simultaneously deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to his throat.
- Plant your right foot back toward 12:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 6:00. Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- Plant your right foot back toward 1:00 and form a left neutral bow stance as you execute a left thrusting heel palm strike to his sternum. Slide your left hand up to his throat to pin him against the wall.
- Execute an in-place stance change by bringing your left foot toward your right foot and immediately stepping forward with your right foot and form a right forward bow stance to deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to his chin. Have your right hand slip up and past his face then rip down with a right five-finger ripping claw. Your right hand then continues down and loops counterclockwise to deliver a right inward horizontal elbow strike to his left rib cage as you pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance. Your left hand acts as a check throughout.
- Pivot clockwise to form a right forward bow stance as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the right side of the opponent’s face simultaneously with a left vertical punch to his solar plexus.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right downward hammerfist strike to the opponent’s groin as you simultaneously execute a left inward heel palm claw to the right side of his face.
- Bring your left hand over to the left side of the opponent’s face as you shift your left foot toward 10:00 while simultaneously executing a right outward back knuckle strike to his right temple.
- Grab the back of his head with both hands as you drag your left foot (gauging leg) to your right foot and execute a right upward knee kick to the opponent’s face.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 12:00.