THRUSTING WEDGE (FRONT – Two Hand Push)
- With your right foot, step toward 12:00 and form a right forward bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver right and left extended outward handsword blocks to the inside of the opponent’s arms. Continue the flow of motion and deliver right and let rolling upward outward claws to his eyes.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right fighting horse stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right upward elbow strike under the opponent’s chin. Simultaneously slide down his right arm with your left hand and end with a grab to his wrist. As you settle into your stance pull the opponent’s right arm to your left hip.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right downward heel palm strike and claw to the bridge of the opponent’s nose and then to his eyes.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.
- Continue the motion of your right hand and claw vertically downward and immediately return with a right reverse handsword strike to the opponent’s groin.
- Circle your right hand behind the opponent’s left knee and step forward with your left foot and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 to buckle the inside of his right knee. Simultaneously execute a left thrusting heel palm strike to this jaw.
- With the opponent lying on his back and his head pointing toward 1:30, grab the back of his right knee with your left hand. With both hand holding his legs, drop into a left close kneel stance to deliver a right downward knee kick to his groin.
- As the opponent reacts in pain by closing his legs, reverse your hands and clear his legs apart from the inside. Execute a left heel stomp to his groin.
- Execute a left front crossover stomp to his left ankle.
- Leap out and execute a double cover out toward 6:00.