TWIRLING SACRIFICE (REAR- Full Nelson)
- With your opponent fully applying a full nelson and bending you forward, stiffen your body and force your neck against his hands. This is to cause the opponent to focus his attention in pressing you forward. Take advantage of this forward pressing action by stepping to 3:00 and forming a horse stance.
- Slide your left foot to your right foot in a transitional left close cat stance. Immediately slide your left foot behind your opponent’s right leg toward 7:30 as you bend forward and grab the back of his knees with both of your hands.
- Lift your opponent’s legs off the ground.
- Twirl counterclockwise 360-degrees by first having your left foot step toward 4:30 followed by your right foot toward 6:00 and then with your left foot again toward 7:30. Use this action to force the opponent’s head against a wall, pole, etc.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 1:30.
- After spinning the opponent and having his head strike a object, allow him to fall onto his back while still maintaining control of his legs. Have your right hand grab his right ankle and your left hand grab his left ankle. Step back toward 12:00 with your left foot to form a right neutral bow stance facing 6:00 as you flip your opponent onto his face.
- Maintain control of his legs as your left leg (gauging leg) drags toward your right foot and immediately deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s solar plexus. Slide your right foot down the front of his body and use a right thrusting knife edge kick to strike his throat or his jaw.
- Place his right leg over his left to cross his right ankle behind his left knee as you fold his left leg to create a leg figure four lock and allow him to fall onto his stomach.
- With your left foot, step toward 4:30 and form a left close kneel stance to deliver a right downward knee kick to the opponent’s left leg to cause a dislocation.
- Have both of your hands grab his right leg as you stand up and execute a reverse push-drag foot maneuver. Forcibly straighten his right leg and allow it to fall to the ground.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.