TWIST OF FATE (FRONT – Two Hand Push)
- With your right foot, step toward 6:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver right and left extended outward handsword blocks to the inside of the opponent’s wrists. Immediately have both hands grab his wrists.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left front rotating twist stance to begin twisting his arm and controlling them downward. Immediately deliver a right step through slicing heel kick to the opponent’s lower right rib cage.
- Pivot your body 180-degrees counterclockwise and twist his arm and cross them counterclockwise over your left shoulder as you plant your right foot toward 11:00. Immediately pivot counterclockwise and face 6:00 in a left neutral bow stance.
- Execute a reverse push drag maneuver as you force the opponent’s arms forward, down, and back toward you to whip his body so that he ends up almost horizontal to the ground, face upward.
- With your opponent about to fall to the ground, continue to pull the opponent toward you as you deliver a right knee kick to his upper spine.
- Plant your right foot to Point of Origin and execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.
- Plant forward and form a right forward bow stance and deliver right and left inward heel palm strikes to his ears.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you execute right and left double ripping claws through his face.
- Cross your left wrist over your right wrist and rotate your hands downward (thumbs down). Pivot clockwise to form a right forward bow stance and set third and fourth fingers in to his eyes (right hand to left eye; left hand to right eye).
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance and execute twin inverted hooks to the opponent’s eyes.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance as you deliver right and left inward downward diagonal handsword strikes to his neck.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver right and left inward two-finger hooks to his eyes.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance as you deliver right and left downward thrusting handsword strikes to the sides of his neck.
- Deliver a right thrusting knife edge kick to the back of your opponent to force him forward onto his face. Without hesitation, execute a right front crossover stomp to his left ankle or knee and double cover out toward 12:00.