THE BEAR AND THE RAM (FRONT – Right Punch, REAR -Bear Hug, Arms Free)
- Deliver a right inward block to the inside of Opponent #1’s right arm simultaneously as you drop your weight and deliver a right front thrusting ball kick to his groin.
- From Point of Contact, plant your right foot toward 3:00 and form a horse stance facing 12:00. As you drop your weight, deliver twin inward downward elbow strikes on top of Opponent #2’s forearms.
- Slide your left foot toward your right foot to form a left close cat stance as your left and right arms cock to the right side of your waist.
- Without hesitation have your left foot to go around and behind Opponent #2’s right leg and form a left reverse bow stance facing 7:30.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a left neutral bow stance facing 7:30 as you deliver a left outward upward diagonal elbow strike to Opponent #2’s face.
- Continue to pivot counterclockwise and form a left forward bow stance facing 7:30 and deliver a right inward downward hammerfist strike to Opponent #2’s bladder.
- Continuing the Flow of Action, execute a left rear crossover and deliver a right thrusting back heel kick to the sternum of Opponent #1.
- From Point of Contact, reverse the motion and deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the right rib cage of Opponent #2.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover toward 1:30 and step out to form a right neutral bow stance facing 7:30.
- Deliver a left front snapping ball kick to the head of Opponent #2.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and deliver a right knife edge kick to any available opening on Opponent #1.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 3:00.