CIRCLING FANS (FRONT – Left & Right Punch Combination)
- Step back with your left foot to form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right inward downward diagonal parry to the top and outside of the opponent’s left arm.
- Slide your right foot back to form a right 45-degree cat stance as you execute a left inward downward diagonal parry to the top and outside of the opponent’s right arm. Your right fist is clenched (palm up at your right hip as a Point of Reference for the next move.
- Without a loss of motion, execute a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot forward to form a right neutral bow stance and deliver a right uppercut thrust punch to the opponent’s forehead as your left hand simultaneously delivers a horizontal forearm check across his arms.
- Execute a left front crossover to close the distance as you deliver a left vertical punch to the opponent’s sternum. Simultaneously contour down the opponent’s chest with a right sliding horizontal forearm check.
- Immediately thread a right knee kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot down and form a right neutral bow stance toward 11:00 to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right knee as you deliver a right upward lifting forearm strike under the opponent’s chin.Simultaneously your left arm executes a horizontal forearm check at waist level.
- Execute a right front crossover and single cover out toward 7:30.
- As the opponent begins to renew his attack, execute a left rear crossover and immediately deliver a right back thrusting heel kick to any available opening.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.