DECEPTIVE PANTHER (FRONT – Low Right Front Kick & High Right Roundhouse Kick Combination)
- While in a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00, slide your left foot Up the Circle toward 4:30 and forward to form a right 45-degree cat stance facing 10:30. Simultaneously deliver a left downward block to the inside of the opponent’s right low kick and position a right inward block for his right high kick.
- Immediately deliver a right snapping knife-edge kick to the opponent’s left inner knee.
- Plant forward and form a transitional right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right mastoid. Without a loss of motion, pivot clockwise and form a right front rotating twist stance as you deliver a left downward hammerfist strike to the right side of the opponent’s neck.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right stiff-arm lifting back knuckle strike to the opponent’s face. Your left hand checks the opponent’s right shoulder. Continue your counterclockwise pivot and form a right reverse cat stance and deliver a right back kick to his groin.
- From Point of Contact execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.