ENTWINED LANCE (FRONT – Right Step Through Knife Thrust)
- While in a left neutral bow stance shift your left foot toward 3:00 as you pivot counterclockwise to form a left front rotating twist stance facing 12:00. Simultaneously hook the inside of the opponent’s right wrist with your left hand (like a waiter carrying a tray). Your right hand cocks at your right hip.
- Without a loss of momentum, step forward with your right foot toward 10:30 and form a right fighting horse stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s right knee. Simultaneously deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to the right side of the opponent’s jaw (your fingers are pointing toward 9:00). During these actions, your left hand grabs the opponent’s right wrist.
- Execute a right front crossover sweep kick to the opponent’s right leg. Simultaneously your right hand executes a sliding check down the opponent’s right arm to control his right wrist and your left hand delivers a left two-finger poke to his eyes.
- Immediately deliver a right knife-edge kick to the inside of the opponent’s left knee.
- Plant your right foot forward to form a right neutral bow stance as your left hand grabs the opponent’s right wrist. Simultaneously execute a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right lower ribcage.
- Immediately deliver a right upward flapping elbow strike under the opponent’s chin.
- Deliver a right outward downward diagonal back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right maxillary hinge. Immediately step back with your right foot toward 4:30 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 10:30. As you step back, deliver a left inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike across his head and face or to the back of his neck.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.