GATHERING OF THE SNAKES (FRONT – Left Straight Punch, REAR-Right Straight Punch)
- While in a right neutral bow stance, step toward 1:00 with your right foot as you execute a right inward parry followed by a left outward parry to the outside of Opponent #1’s (attacking from 12:00) left arm. Continue the counterclockwise motion of your right arm and deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to his left lower ribcage as you settle into your stance.
- Shift your left foot counterclockwise toward 1:30 and form a right forward bow stance facing 7:30 as you execute a left inward horizontal heel palm strike to the opponent’s face. Counter Balance this action by cocking your right hand by your right ear in a handsword position.
- Pivot counterclockwise to form a right neutral bow stance facing 7:30 and deliver a right inward handsword strike to the right side of his neck as you settle into your stance.
- Immediately grab both of the opponent’s shoulders (right hand to right shoulder; left hand to left shoulder) and pull him backward as you deliver a right knife-edge kick to the back of Opponent #1’s left knee.
- Plant your right foot toward 6:00 and form a right neutral bow stance. As you plant, push Opponent #1 with both hands to force him toward 6:00 and into Opponent #2.
- With Opponent #2 occupied and bent forward, shift your right foot to the left and form a right front twist stance facing 6:00. Immediately deliver a left roundhouse kick to Opponent #2’s head. Your left hand cocks horizontally to your right hip.
- Plant your left foot forward and form a left neutral bow stance facing 6:00 as you deliver a left outward back knuckle strike to Opponent #2’s right ribcage. Have your right hand chambered at your right hip in preparation for the next two strikes which stem out of the same action.
- Have your right foot crossover and in front of your left foot to form a right front twist stance. As you step, deliver a right upward lifting stiff-arm back knuckle strike to Opponent #1’s face. Simultaneously your left hand checks the right shoulder of Opponent #2.
- Immediately pivot counterclockwise into a transitional right neutral bow stance facing 6:00. As you pivot, deliver a right upward lifting stiff-arm back knuckle strike under Opponent #2’s chin.
- Using residual torque, pivot counterclockwise and accelerate into a left spinning back heel kick to Opponent #2’s solar plexus.
- From Point of Contact, deliver a left front thrusting ball kick to Opponent #1’s jaw.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 3:00.