GLANCING LANCE (FRONT – Right Knife Thrust)
- With your right foot, step toward 7:30 and form a left neutral bow stance as you execute a right outward handsword block to the outside of the opponent’s right wrist and covert this into a grab. Simultaneously deliver a left inward horizontal heel palm strike to the outside of his right elbow as you settle into your stance.
- Immediately deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot forward to form a right neutral bow stance to the inside of the opponent’s right leg to buckle and act as a check. Simultaneously deliver a right twofinger hook to the opponent’s eyes. Your left hand checks his arm at or above the elbow.
- Hop toward 9:00 and form a left one-legged stance. Simultaneously your right hand circles counterclockwise to deliver a right outward downward parry to the outside of his right elbow. As you parry, deliver a left inward horizontal heel palm strike to the outside of the opponent’s right shoulder.
- Execute a right knife-edge kick to the outside of the opponent’s right knee. Keep your hands in the same guarding position.
- Plant your right foot forward (between the opponent’s legs) and form a right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward horizontal heel palm claw to the opponent’s face. Your left hand slides from his shoulder to check his right arm.
- While your left hand is circling, anchor your right elbow and use your forearm as a sliding check down his back and arm. Continue to circle your left hand clockwise and execute a left inward middle knuckle fist strike to the opponent’s right mastoid (your left palm is facing you).
- Continue to circle your right arm and execute a right inward horizontal elbow strike to the opponent’s head. Your left hand checks the opponent’s shoulders.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 9:00.