PARTING OF THE SNAKES (FRONT – Right Straight Punch, REAR – Attempt)
- While in a left neutral bow stance, step slightly forward with your left foot as you duck under the punch of Opponent #1 (attacking from 12:00) as you drop into a left wide kneel stance. Simultaneously execute a left upward claw to his face simultaneously with a right underhand reverse handsword strike to his groin.
- Follow with a right knee strike to Opponent #1’s groin. Your left hand will actively check Opponent #1’s chest as your right hand cocks (fist clenched, palm up) at your right hip.
- From Point of Contact with your right knee, deliver a right back thrusting heel kick to Opponent #2’s solar plexus as he charges forward. Simultaneously deliver a right thrusting vertical punch to Opponent #1’s face.
- From Point of Contact, plant your right foot toward 6:00 and immediately cross your left foot behind your right foot to form a left rear twist stance as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to Opponent #2’s face. Your left hand will be checking in the Neutral Zone.
- From your twist stance, deliver a left front snapping ball kick to Opponent #1’s solar plexus followed by a right front snapping ball kick to his chin.
- As you plant your right foot forward and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00, deliver a right thrusting heel palm strike to Opponent #1’s chin.
- Immediately follow with a right back snapping heel kick followed by a left back snapping heel kick to any available target on Opponent #2.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 3:00.