SNAKES OF WISDOM (FLANK – Left & Right Shoulder Grabs)
- With your right foot, step toward 6:00 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you circle your right arm clockwise to claw the face of the opponent on your right (Opponent #1) and circle your left arm counterclockwise to claw the face of the opponent on your left (Opponent #2).
- Complete your circles to deliver a right uppercut forearm strike to Opponent #1’s left elbow and a left uppercut forearm strike to Opponent #2’s right elbow.
- Execute a right outward back knuckle strike to Opponent #1’s left ribcage and a left outward back knuckle strike to Opponent #2’s right ribcage.
- Counter up the backs of both opponents as you circle both arms around to the top of the head of each opponent and force their heads to collide together. Simultaneously deliver a left knee strike to their faces.
- Plant your left foot toward 6:00 to form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as both hands execute twin push-down blocks on your opponent’s shoulders (right push-down on the left shoulder of Opponent #1; left push-down on the right shoulder of Opponent #2).
- Have both of your hands contour the front of the opponents’ bodies, traveling down the inner thigh of their leg closest to you. As your hands form hooks while traveling down to the ankle of each opponent (right hand to the left ankle of Opponent #1 and left hand to the right ankle of Opponent #2), drop into a right wide kneel stance and grab their ankles. As you drop into your stance jerk their legs out from under them (pulling toward you).
- While still maintaining both ankle grabs (at least attempting to maintain the grabs), deliver a right front snapping ball kick to Opponent #2’s groin.
- Plant your right foot forward to form a right neutral bow stance. As you plant, immediately execute a left roundhouse kick to Opponent #1’s sternum.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.