THRUSTING LANCE (FRONT – Right Step Through Knife Thrust)
- From a right neutral bow stance, slide your left foot toward 4:30 and deliver a right inward downward handsword strike to the inside of the opponent’s right arm. Immediately grab the opponent’s right wrist with your right hand. Your left arm hangs naturally by your left side.
- Execute a forward push-drag maneuver as you deliver a left underhand heel palm strike and grab the opponent’s groin. Your right hand is still controlling his right wrist.
- With your right foot, step toward 6:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you lock and twist his arm clockwise.
- Execute a left front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s left ribcage immediately followed by a right front snapping ball kick to his sternum.
- Plant your right foot forward and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right underhand stiffarm lifting back knuckle strike underneath the opponent’s chin. Your right hand passes through and above the opponent’s head. Your left hand checks the opponent’s right shoulder.
- Reverse the Path of Travel of your right hand by circling your hand clockwise and deliver a right downward vertical back knuckle strike to the bridge of the opponent’s nose. Your left hand is checking the opponent’s right shoulder.
- Circle your right arm counterclockwise to deliver a right inward downward diagonal back knuckle rake to the left side of the opponent’s face or jaw hinge. Without disrupting the flow of motion, circle your right hand clockwise and deliver a right outward downward diagonal back knuckle strike to the right side of his face or jaw hinge.
- With your left foot, step forward toward 12:00 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you hook your right hand (in the shape of the crane) over and under the opponent’s right shoulder, hooking his arm outward and away from you. Simultaneously, execute a left vertical thrusting elbow strike underneath his right armpit.
- Execute a right rear crossover toward 10:30 and immediately slide your left foot back to form a left reverse bow buckle to the inside of the opponent’s right leg. Simultaneously deliver a left downward hammerfist strike to his right ribcage with a right downward hammerfist strike to his mastoid.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.