BOWING TO BUDDHA (FRONT – Right Roundhouse Kick (while kneeling on the ground))
- As the opponent delivers a right roundhouse kick, step forward with your right foot toward 12:00 and shift your left foot from resting on your instep to resting on the ball of your left foot. Simultaneously deliver a right inward block with a left extended outward block to the inside of the opponent’s right leg. Immediately deliver a right inward forearm parry.
- Execute a forward step-drag maneuver and deliver a right upward elbow strike to the opponent’s groin. Immediately follow with a left upward heel palm strike to his groin and grab.
- With your left hand still clenching his testicles, pull your left hand toward you as you deliver a right downward back knuckle strike to sandwich his testicles.
- Slide your left foot forward beside your right foot as your left hand checks the opponent’s midsection while your right hand is contouring down the outside of the opponent’s left leg ending at his left ankle. Slide your right foot back to form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as your left hand converts into a left inward elbow strike to his solar plexus as you simultaneously jerk and pull his left leg with your right hand.
- Slide your left hand to the heel of the opponent’s left foot as your right hand grabs the top of his left toes. Slide your left foot back toward 6:00 to form a transitory left neutral bow stance facing 12:00. Immediately pivot counterclockwise to form a right reverse bow stance facing 11:00 as you twist the opponent’s left ankle counterclockwise.
- Slide your left foot (gauging leg) toward your right foot and immediately drive your right leg back toward 10:30 to form a right reverse bow stance. As your right leg straightens against the underside of the opponent’s left leg, use both of your hands to push his left foot downward to force, lock, overextend, and fracture his left knee.
- Execute a right inside downward parry (in the shape of the crane) to the inside of the opponent’s left leg.
- Execute a reverse back-to-front switch and immediately pivot counterclockwise 180-degrees to deliver a left back thrusting heel kick to the opponent’s groin.
- From Point of Contact, execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 6:00.