CAPTURING THE ROD (FRONT – Right Pistol Against Your Chest)
- With your right foot, step toward 12:00 and form a right neutral bow stance. Simultaneously execute a left outward parry while simultaneously grabbing the pistol (at the cylinder or hammer) with your right hand.
- With your right hand controlling the pistol, execute a left two-finger poke to the opponent’s eyes. Immediately retract your left hand and grab under the barrel and trigger guard of the pistol to assist your right hand.
- With your right foot, step toward 6:00 to form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as both hands twist the opponent’s wrist and weapon clockwise.
- Pivot clockwise to form a left forward bow stance as you yank the gun from the opponent’s hand. Pull your right arm and weapon past your right hip as you deliver a right front snapping ball kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant forward and form a right neutral bow stance facing 12:00. As you plant forward, deliver a right outward upward diagonal stiff-arm lifting strike using the butt of the pistol to the right side of the opponent’s face. Your left hand checks the opponent’s right arm.
- Immediately follow with a right inward downward diagonal pistol strike to the left side of the opponent’s jaw.
- With your right foot, step toward 6:00 and form a left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you deliver a right outward downward diagonal pistol strike to the right side of the opponent’s jaw.
- Execute a left front crossover toward 4:30. Simultaneously grab the barrel of the gun with your left hand to transfer the weapon into the palm of your right. Step out with your right foot toward 4:30 to face 10:30 in a left neutral bow stance as you drop your left hand down below the level of the weapon to act as a check. Point the weapon toward the downed opponent.