DESTRUCTIVE KNEEL (FRONT – Right Step Through Punch)
- With your left foot, step toward 10:30 and form a transitional left neutral bow stance facing 12:00 as you execute a right outward parry to the outside of the opponent’s right punch. Ride the force of the opponent’s punch by pivoting clockwise and forming a left reverse close kneel stance to buckle the back of his right knee with your left knee. Simultaneously grab the opponent’s right wrist with your right hand and twist his arm clockwise to properly align his right elbow for a left inward downward diagonal heel palm strike to the back of his right elbow.
- Pivot counterclockwise and form a left close kneel stance facing 12:00 as you execute a left outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s right lower ribcage. Simultaneously deliver a right inward heel palm claw across his face.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right close kneel stance facing 4:30 as you deliver a right outward back knuckle strike to the opponent’s lower spine. Simultaneously deliver a left vertical punch to his upper spine (left hand over right). Your left knee should act as a positional check.
- With your left hand, hook around to the right and in front of his neck in the shape of the crane. Without hesitation, anchor your left elbow (using his right shoulder and back as a fulcrum) to force him back and toward you. Simultaneously deliver a left knee kick to his spine. Your right hand checks his right shoulder or arm.
- From Point of Contact, plant your left foot toward 9:00 and form a right neutral bow stance facing 3:00 as you deliver a right inward downward diagonal hammerfist strike to the left side of the opponent’s jaw. Your left hand checks his right shoulder.
- Without a loss of motion, execute a right downward looping roundhouse kick to the opponent’s sternum.
- From Point of Contact, execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 7:30.