DESTRUCTIVE TWINS (FRONT Two hand choke)
- As the opponent pulls you forward, step toward 12:00 with your right foot and form a right neutral bow stance simultaneously deliver a left overhead punch (palm down) to the opponent’s face with a right uppercut punch (palm up) to his groin or stomach.
- Slide your right foot to the right toward 1:30 and form a modified right neutral bow stance as you deliver a right inward block to the outside of the opponent’s left arm and a left inward downward block (palm down) to the top of his right arm.
- Pivot clockwise and form a right forward bow stance facing 1:30 as you deliver a left vertical outward block to the outside of the opponent’s left arm. Simultaneously cock your right fist palm upward at your right hip.
- While in your right forward bow stance, deliver a left horizontal finger thrust to the opponent’s eyes.
- Pivot clockwise and form a horse stance as you deliver a right horizontal thrust punch to the opponent’s left ribcage (toward 10:30). Simultaneously your left hand grabs the upper part of the opponent’s left arm and tracks downward to end with a wrist grab. Once the grab is made the opponent’s arm is pulled diagonally down past your left hip creating an Angle of Cancellation.
- Execute a right front crossover and double cover out toward 4:30.
- Drag your left foot (gauging leg) toward your right foot and deliver a right upward vertical hooking heel kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Plant your right foot toward 1:30 and form a right reverse bow stance to buckle the inside of the opponent’s left leg. Simultaneously deliver a right uppercut forearm strike to the opponent’s left elbow.
- Reach under the opponent’s head and hook your right hand around the right side of his neck. Drag your left foot (gauging leg) toward your right foot and immediately shoot your right foot back into a right reverse bow stance as you jerk his head downward and flip him onto his back with his feet pointing toward 7:00. This is known as a half nelson throw.
- With the opponent on his back and his head between your feet, drop into a right close kneel stance facing 9:00 as you deliver a left downward knee kick to his left clavicle or neck.
- Stand up and step over his head with your left foot and plant it on the right side of his body forming a left front rotating twist stance. Immediately continue pivoting counterclockwise and deliver a right ball of foot kick to the opponent’s groin.
- Drop your weight and form a left close kneel stance facing 1:30 as you deliver a right downward knee kick to the opponent’s solar plexus as you simultaneously deliver a right half fist strike to his throat. Your left hand is covering.
- Spring upward and deliver a right front scooping ball of foot kick through the opponent’s face followed immediately by a right front stomp kick to his face.
- Plant your right foot above his head and hop forward onto your right foot to gauge for distance. Deliver a left back kick to the opponent’s head.
- Plant your left foot toward 9:00 and pivot counterclockwise to form a left front rotating twist stance.
- Continue the pivot to deliver a right inward sweep kick across the opponent’s face. Continue spinning and plant your right foot near your left foot and deliver a left rear stomp kick to the right side of his neck.
- Execute a left front crossover and double cover out toward 10:30.